Monday, February 1, 2010

Music widgets...

As I was doing some of my best procrastination to date this morning, I discovered Amazon.com's MP3 widget, which you can now find at the top of my sidebar, dear reader :o).  The widget lets me add songs that I like, and then you can click and enjoy, and/or judge and look unfavorably upon my song choices.  The choice is yours!

I'll try my best to keep it up-to-date with songs that I'm currently enjoying/obsessed with (see: Bad Romance, by Lady Gaga), but I also would very much appreciate song recommendations in the comments! I tend to be really slow on the uptake with new music, and, if  I had my druthers (did I just say "druthers"? Yes, yes I did.), would just listen to N'Sync CDs until I'm old and gray.  So, as you can see, I need your help :)

My first selections are a bit all over the place, but they're the songs that popped into my head that I wanted to hear and share, so...Enjoy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment