Monday, January 18, 2010

pink!

So, I've decided I'm going for the pink (!!!) If I don't do it know, then when the hell will I?? And I know that if I leave the salon on Thursday with red, I'll be annoyed that I didn't have the guts to do what I've been wanting to do for years, so--I'm doing it.

But, with that said, I'm still confused about how I should do it, and what kind of pink I should go for. Bright? Dark? Soft and light? Who knows!? Should I just do a few touches of pink on the ends, should I do one bold streak at the front? Should I have highlights everywhere? Gah! Here are some more pictures--opinions again, please!!

This first one is a dark pink that I think I like:
Here's the subtle pink again, because this is still a strong contender:

These are shots from an episode of Conan from last week that I was watching on Hulu this morning. I like her streak of color in the front! (please excuse Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog!)


This is a crazy bright pink that I think I'd only do if I did the tips only, but I like it:
This is Joss Stone with a more all-over pink thing going on. Too much, perhaps??
And finally, here's a very soft, bright pink that I like, but think would probably be too emo for me to pull off.

Okay! Cast your votes! What color, what kind of highlights (tips only, all over, bold streak at the front?) Thanks guys!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. In terms of style, I like the first picture above. As for color, I vote for "crazy bright pink".

    ReplyDelete