Thursday, July 30, 2009

Narciso Rodriguez for her...


This, my favorite fragance, was my first Sephora.com sample find. Ever since, any time I order anything, I happily choose to get another little sample of NR for her, since I won't be able to afford (or justify purchasing) the full-sized bottle
for quite a while. For about a year, though, to my dismay, they'd pulled it from the sample options, but while I was without NR, I discovered another great scent, but that's a post for another day. Anyway, such joy, such bliss, it's back in sample rotation, yippee!

Here's the touchy-feely, pretty ridiculous description of the fragrance from Sephora.com:

Musc is at the heart of For Her. The fragrant harmony of the musc expresses itself through three pulsations; honey flower, radiant amber, and tactile wood. This fragrant harmony develops gently and slowly, rounding out into the warm tones of sunkissed skin, dusted in a soft, velvety sensuality.
Notes:
Honey Flower, Solar Musk, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Amberlyn, Vanilla, Tactile Musk, Tactile Woods, Vetiver.
Style:
Warm. Sensual. Feminine.

Um, okay, if they say so! In short, it smells really, really good, and, in my opinion, is great to wear year-round. I certainly would if I could! Enjoy, ladies!

(Photo: Sephora.com)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment