Tuesday, July 28, 2009

blogging...

Welcome to my new blog! I've started and abandoned many blogs in the past, but I've caught the blogging bug again, and have been inspired to now blog about something I really love...STUFF!

This blog will be a place for me to share with all of you the various things (books, TV, makeup, movies, music, clothes, games, etc.) that I am currently obsessed with. In some ways, this blog will be an outlet for me to drool over stuff that I can't have (yet), and in other cases, I will gush about stuff I love and use everyday, that I want everyone to know about, in hopes that you, too, can have a life that's a little more fun, a little more beautiful, a little bit easier than it was yesterday.

I have tons of things in mind already to post about, so stay tuned!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment