Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OPPOSITE DAY: My hair...

Well, I hate my hair again.  For the past few weeks, I have been yanking and tugging and begging it to look presentable, but all I'm getting is a weirdly shaped helmet-head with fins on the sides.  Not pretty.  So I think I'm gonna cut it.  Which is interesting, since I thought what I wanted was for it to hurry up and grow out of this weird in-between stage it's in, but that takes time, and one thing I am not is patient, so instead of waiting for it to grow out and look normal again, why not just cut into submission?  I say, good idea!

At my friend's graduation ceremony, this woman sitting in front of us had an awesome Rihanna-esque hair cut, so Rihanna has become my inspiration for this next drastic hair change.  What do you think?



I think the pixie cut (2nd and next to last picture) is the "safest", and probably the easiest to make look okay every day, but I'm REALLY loving the "long only on top" look, just not sure if I can actually pull that off.  I mean, Rihanna has a skinny head.  I do not. :o)  So what do you guys think?  What should I try?  Also, how pretty is Rihanna!? OMG.
Comments appreciated!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment